Most women have problems with the vaginal looseness and stretching vagina. Vaginal tightening is a procedure which treats this problem. Today’s modern technologies are becoming popular. In this article, we discuss one of these technologies, which use the threads to tighten the vagina.
Vaginal tightening or vaginoplasty is a procedure to tighten the vaginal muscles or tissues.
Vaginal tightening is usually performed in woman whose vaginal muscles and tissues have become loose, stretched or torn after childbirth, weight changes or due to age. This article, provides new method of vaginal tightening which is called, thread vaginal tightening.
Lifting posterior perineum
During aging, the vagina may be felt so most women want to turn it back into primary form.
The procedure is usually performed on an outpatient basis under general or local anesthesia. Your surgeon makes a small incision in the perineum (area between the anus and the vaginal opening) and tightens the vaginal canal length or removes excess skin and tissues.
In the past, doctor use threads to lift the skin of face and body, but, todays and with using this new method, doctors can lift the perineum.
Absorbable threads provide a safe method of tightening vagina.
This is an outpatient procedure with no anesthesia and bleeding.
A gynecologist, Dr. Bahmanpour, perform the vaginal tightening with thread at the entrance of the vagina.
Procedure of tightening
- Canical form of tightening the vagina and perineal without any anesthesia and bleeding during the surgery.
- Secondary effect, which is more effective than the previous procedure. In this procedure, the vagina turns back to its primary form by collagen.
There’s a fibretic response that increases the level of collagen. This is a constant procedure to absorb the threads.
The uses of vaginal threads
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- Vaginal tightening
- Vaginal looseness recovery
- Perineal reconstruction after childbirth
- Vaginal lifting
- Perineal reconstruction after epithosomy
Benefits of this procedure
- Short recovery
- No anesthesia is needed
- No bleeding
- A non- invasive method
- Pelvic floor recovery
- Improved the physica condition
- Improved medical condition
Complication of vaginal looseness
- Reducing pleasurable intercourse
- Creating vaginal leakage
- Increasing vaginal microbes
Before performing, women should be checked by a gynecologist, and the infections should be treated. Pop- smear is an important examination.
After the surgery, partners should not have intercourse for at least 6 months.
- Pregnant women
- Single girls
- Those with PID infection
Lifting the external part of genital with thread
- Gel injection
- Treating sexual problem with laser
- Vaginal tension with MonaLisa touch
Vaginal rejuvenation with using MonaLisa touch treats:
- Orgasm problems
- Sexual problems with using MonaLisa touch
- Problems of prolapsed bladder with using MonaLisa touch
Contact Dr. Mitra Bahmanpour, Gynecologist
Address: Khalij Fars Building. Next to 18th st. Velenjak. Tehran. Iran
Tell: +9821- 26641827