Labiaplasty is one of the female cosmetic surgeries. Skill and knowledge of the surgeon is so important in this surgery to prevent any damages to the labia, because there are many nerves and lymph nodes in this area and surgeon or gynecologist should know this issue. Lalabiaplsty can be done by laser.
Who can have laser reduction labiaplasty?
- Women who vaginal and uterine prolapse
- Women who have had many childbirth/ delivery
- Women who have pain sexual intercourse
- Women who are dissatisfied about appearance and size of their labia
- Those women who have dark or black labia
- Those who have asymmetry labia
- Those who have big and prominent labia
Recovery time after labiaplasty
Swelling, bruising and pain are common after this surgery, they faded 14 days after surgery and patients can resume their work, 72 hours after surgery.
It’s better for women to avoid wearing thigh clothes or taking a warm bath.
Women should avoid doing heavy activities or lifting heavy things, to prevent pressure to the genital and vaginal. Doing slight activities and exercises is recommended 4 weeks after surgery.
Patients can have intercourse 4- 6 weeks after surgery.
Applying ice pack for 2 days, can reduce swelling and bruising.
recovery of the laser reduction labiaplasty
During the menopause, genital such as other organs will change, which results in disorders in one’s life.
Genital will be affected by low production of estrogen. At the age of 40 or above, 50% of women symptoms such as vaginal atrophy that dramatically affect their life and sexual satisfaction.
- Reduction of vaginal elasticity
- Vaginal prolapse
Symptoms of vaginal atrophy
- Vaginal irritation
- Reduction of vaginal moisture
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Urinary incontinence
- To remove these problem, doctors recommend laser-resurfacing.
Co2 laser is one of the vaginal rejuvenation procedures. This is a non-invasive procedure to treat vaginal atrophy. This procedure, is long-term and safe, so it can be considered as an advantage. Vaginal rejuvenation has no complication due to drugs use.
Procedure of laser-resurfacing in vaginal rejuvenation
Co2 laser, stimulates collagen and natural regeneration of vaginal tissue. As laser has extremely succeeded for skin, it is so effective for vaginal rejuvenation, and can solve the related problems in the shortest time.
With using laser, tissue will aggregate and result in stimulation of fibroblast production.
Through stimulation of fibroblasts, the production of collagen will be stimulated and hence, tissue regeneration in less than 1 month after the treatment, cause to build the vaginal wall with a strong structure and more moisture and collagen.
Benefits of laser-resurfacing:
- Performing in short-time (about 10-20 minutes)
- Non-invasive and painless method
- Safe, law-risk and without any complication
- Appropriate for any age
- Lightening the external genital and labial
- Removing vaginal irritation
- Removing vaginal redness
- Long-term durability of surgery
- Removing vaginal inflammation
- Usable for everyone, even for those with breast cancer
- Complete recovery
- Removing vaginal rugosity/ shrinkage
- Tightening the vagina
- Improving the appearance of vagina
Vaginal care before laser therapy:
- Examination by gynecologist
- If there is infection in cervical or vagina, it should be treated.
- Pap- smear
- Performing laser therapy
- And finally laser surfacing
The main advantage of vaginal rejuvenation with laser, requires no anesthesia, calmative and lack of bleeding while the procedure.
Vaginal rejuvenation also known as vaginoplasty, is not a aesthetic surgery and done under general anesthesia. This surgery is a functional procedure that tighten of the inner and outer muscles of the vagina.
MonaLisa touch is an effective way which is used to vaginal tightening and vaginal rejuvenation, urinary incontinence treatment and uterine prolapse. Aging and too many childbearing are factors that result in prolapse and laxity of vagina.
Vaginal rejuvenation is done by using MonaLisa touch laser, which is the most complete and advanced technology around the world, and has no risks and complication.
The gynecologist, Dr. Bahmanpour used this device to treat vaginal and genital problems.
As mentioned before factors such as aging and childbearing affect in the vagina and cause vaginal atrophy, vaginal dryness and laxity of vaginal wall. MonaLisa touch treats this problem by using CO2 laser.
During menopause, level of estrogen will be decreased and causes vaginal dysfunction. This laser results in collagen production in tissues of vagina, and vagina returns to its primary form and also helps to vaginal rejuvenation.
Benefits of vaginal rejuvenation:
Experience a more youthful look in the vaginal area
Enhance vaginal muscle tone, strength, and control
Feel improved sexual gratification and increased friction during intercourse
- Quick recovery
Risks in surgery are extremely rare, and are seen in less than 1% of cases
Other benefits of MonaLisa touch are as:
– Treating vaginal dryness
– Orgasm problems
– Pain during sexual intercourse after menopause and childbearing
– Whitening skin of the genital
– Labia reduction
– Beauty of vagina which results in increasing sexual desire and self- steam
If decreased sexual sensation and weakened vaginal muscles have dashed your self-esteem and left you feeling sexually unsatisfied and embarrassed, let us put your mind at ease.
Contact Dr. Mitra Bahmanpour, Gynecologist
Address: Khalij Fars Building. Next to 18th st. Velenjak. Tehran. Iran
Tell: +9821- 26641827